Account Director with 5+ years' brand experience, with an in depth understanding of the digital/technology landscape, who enjoys managing a team but not afraid to roll up their sleeves and loves the buzz of a pitch MUST read on.....
A global communications agency based in Central London, one of experiential marketing's top players, are looking for a Digital Account Director to lead a consumer product and medical brand. DNA are working with an agency who have over 16 offices worldwide and who specialise in creating fans for brands, combining the power of live event and digital to create memorable brand experiences and natural brand advocacy.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you will have the responsibility for the performance of their Client accounts and managing a Senior Account Manager and a shared Account Executive who will provide administrative support.
- Lead client relationships in order to build and sustain long-term business for the agency
- Accountable for organic growth and profitability of their account in order to help meet company financial targets.
- Work effectively with senior colleagues, in "all departments"
- Managing for an account team resource to deliver best in class service levels, optimise productivity and a motivated team
- Lead by example in terms of agency culture, adherence to processes, communication style and quality of output
- Required to support the agency's wider new business effort to acquire new clients assisting in presentations and pitches
Is it you?
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Account Director (5+ years experiential agency) who enjoys managing a team, building an account and the buzz of the pitch. An Account Director who loves numbers and is not afraid to roll their sleeves up when needed. A combination of small agency entrepreneurial flair and big agency process discipline would be a bonus. Hybrid candidate who can work on Strategy and Account Management - i.e. a very strategic Account Director, who is a digital specialist, with enterprise level web build experience, ideally service design. They need to have worked at a recognised well respected digital agency, who is able to help sieve the wheat from the chaff. Our client is looking for someone who can show evidence of the following:-
- Client Relationships - understand the role of marketing within the client's business, and its key personal motivations and aspirations
- Creative thinking - by providing valuable creative solutions and contributing to brainstorming session
- Communication - both effectively and persuasively
- Presentation - engage with the audience with your confidence and knowledge through convincing presentations and deal with questions arising; understanding buying signals and how to make the most of them
- Digital / Tech - you have a passion for the digital / tech aspects of deliverables, and understand (at a high level) the build of HTML sites, apps, VR, AR, touch screen interactions and more.
- Leadership - a good mentor, leader by example with positive attitude, time keeper and quality of output, collaborator, and motivator of account team to ensure staff retention.
- Achievement of income and profit targets
- Strong enduring client relationships
- Achievement of good account team productivity levels (cost effective use of time)
- Achievement of good levels of account team morale / motivation
- Positive client feedback
- Minimal client losses
- Input into new business pitches and marketing initiatives
Salary: £55-60K (or £300 a day)
Immediate start preferable
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" provided to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.