Job Title: Digital Account Director - Award Winning Content Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus 28 days holiday, private health insurance, matched pension contribution, season ticket loan, company iPhone and laptop, new business bonus and flexible working
About The Content Marketing Agency
My client is an independent marketing agency taking the industry by storm through their unique approach. This marketing agency has a varied client portfolio of mainly technology and professional services companies, both global market leaders and high growth disruptors. Due to their innovative approach to marketing and the high quality of their work they were recently named 'Agency of the Future', in addition to winning nine major awards last year. They have a hugely diverse team of marketing specialists, content masters, social strategists, research ninjas and digital natives. The future is bright for this agency and due to ongoing growth they're looking for talented new recruits who can make a real difference as they look to cement their place as one of the leading agencies in the space. Culturally, they foster a very collaborative, meritocratic and vibrant working environment, and were just awarded best agency to work for in their category.
About The Digital Account Director Role
The new Digital Account Director will play a leading role in developing and delivering strategy for outstanding integrated digital campaigns for household name brands.
Key Responsibilities for Digital Account Director:
* Plan and deliver creative digital campaigns encompassing SEO, PPC, content, social, display and video
* Lead and inspire your team underneath you, driving client deliverables
* Analyse campaign performance and provide strategic high level recommendations to clients
* Take responsibility for forecasting and managing budgets to ensure profitability
* Be a champion of innovation, always looking to utilise the latest technologies and processes
About The Successful Digital Account Director
If you have experience in an agency environment planning and delivering marketing campaigns across digital channels, and you have a real passion for digital and technology, then this could be the perfect next role for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Digital Account Director:
* Ability to strategize multi-channel digital campaigns that deliver objectives
* Deep knowledge of SEO/PPC and content marketing
* Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and paid social media advertising
* Ability to act as a trusted advisor to clients and to exceed client expectations
* A passion for innovation, technology and all things digital
The Digital Account Director will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience in addition to performance bonuses and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or call 020 3957 6425.