We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Director to join our independent digital agency, specialising in premium alcohol brands, based near London Bridge. We're open to flexible working and will consider both full-time and part-time applications.
You'll be a strong strategic thinker, with a passion for good work and the ability to lead and deliver fully integrated social and digital campaigns.
You'll act as a marketing partner to our clients and will have the appropriate skills to be able to advise clients, navigate the constantly changing digital and social media landscape and to take a creative idea from concept to delivery. You will be prepared to roll up your sleeves and find solutions to challenging problems, and get involved in multiple areas across the business.
Applicants should possess the skills below, as well as an enthusiasm for food/drinks and a career in digital marketing. For an ambitious candidate, there is a lot of potential for rapid career progression within our agency.
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a thorough understanding of brands and an appreciation of through-the-line brand communications along with different communication channels and their roles.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the different areas involved in digital and social media, including technical, creative and community management.
- Ideally 6+ years’ experience in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of digital and social media
- Interest in food and drink (all of our clients are alcohol brands)
- Experience with alcohol brands, especially premium brands.
- Experience of international markets
- Event management experience
We’re a small agency with a big client list, giving the opportunity for the right candidate to gain a wealth of experience and get involved in several different areas across the business.
We spend some of the week working remotely, so applicants need to be self-motivated and happy to work alone as well as at our office.
How to apply:
If you think you fit the bill, please apply BY EMAIL, telling us what you have to offer, a bit about your relevant experience, whether you're interested in a full or part-time role and an up-to-date CV. Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject line: Account Director.
Salary dependent on experience.
No recruiters please.