A phenomenal tech firm in Manchester, with a great reputation for their approach towards technology are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer, who can take a Senior role in the team under the current Head of DevOps.
The business have a very modern tech estate and so need a DevOps Engineer who can work with the latest tech, but also have an attitude that’s always looking at the “tech of tomorrow”. You’ll be joining an advanced business who dominate their industry, who operate an agile environment and have huge plans for growth in the coming months.
As a DevOps Engineer in this business you’ll ideally have the following experience:
- AWS (certified).
- Linux administration.
- Knowledge of Python, Bash, Node or Java a bonus.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have the follow responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the platform.
- Directly influence change and platform improvements.
- Ongoing design and implementation.
- Support the delivery of change across the estate.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate the management of processes and systems relating to the AWS platform.
- Deliver efficient platform monitoring.
If you’re a DevOps Engineer looking for a Senior role within a superb business where you can take your skills/experience to new heights then click apply today.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.