Forward Role Technology Division is delighted to be partnering with a rapid-growth Tech House in Manchester for an Engineering Manager position.
Version 1 of their product has recently been released and has an immediate user base of over 500k customers with thousands more signing up every day.
The company is on a trajectrory to see a similar growth to other household brands, and are looking to take their industry to a whole new level. They are part of a national brand and are now set to scale – they need your help.
The key responsibilities for this Engineering Manager role are:
- Day to Day management of the Software Engineering team and Life Cycle
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders (Product Owners, Delivery leads, Team Leads, testers, Analysts and Domain Experts to refine requirements, prioritise and plan effectively.
- Facilitate and develop the lean and agile approach to delivery
- Steer and support IT Strategy through the Software Delivery Strategy
- Work with technical leads and product owners to deliver technical solutions
This is a rather unique opportunity to be the Engineering Manager and to head up the team for one of the most unique projects in Manchester. You will have the opportunity to set the Development strategy for one of the fastest growing tech houses, for the next 5 years. As such, they are only looking for an Engineering Manager who has a passion for Development and Strategy, has a passion for leading a team, and is looking for a different kind of challenge in a fast paced environment.
For that passion and hard work, you will be rewarded not only with an amazing salary between £70-90k, but also a great working environment and team culture.
So, if you want to Lead one of the most exciting projects, build a talented development team and have a position which will lead on to becoming the CTO within the next 5 years, then let’s have a chat, send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.