A fantastic opportunity for a Desktop Support Technician to join a global fintech organisation.
This role will be primarily supporting AV and VC technologies across the EMEA with particular focus on sites across the UK. As an AV/VC Engineer, you will provide hands-on support and technical guidance resolving AV/VC issues for our conference rooms and event rooms
- AV/VC equipment setup/troubleshooting/operation/maintenance including; video cameras and equipment, computer laptops, media players, video projectors, VC endpoints, audio systems and their components, and other miscellaneous AV related equipment or cabling.
- Video conference operation including MS Teams knowledge and Microsoft Surface Hub technologies
- Professional, discrete and service-minded communication with customers and co-workers in all modes: telephone, email, instant message, text or in person.
- Provide white glove AV meeting support.
- Practice good observation skills i.e. monitor conference room states and address issues proactively.
- Experience supporting corporate audio-visual experience, with experience in event support preferred
- Comfortable with basic OSX and Windows configuration as it relates to video conferencing applications
- Experience with ticket systems (Remedy/ITSM/Jira)
- Support of mobile devices and software to include Airwatch, PingID etc (iPad, iPhone, Android)
If you are available and looking for your next challenge then please apply today.