Robert Half Creative and Marketing are recruiting for a fantastic Designer position within a promotional products supplier based in Reading. Salary based upon experience.
Working alongside the design team you will work closely with the clients and internal production and manufacturing teams to create artwork appropriate to each individual project.
After receiving a client brief you will be responsible for researching current trends, coordinating design meetings and balancing the creative direction whilst ensuring the feasibility of manufacture.
- Create artwork for each project in print ready art files, with accompanying spec sheets.
- Using templates and style guides, create presentation pdfs for clients
- Research new and innovative product ideas, that will be feasible in the manufacturing process.
- Liaise with account managers, production and design leads to develop projects.
- Update and maintain all art files online.
- Collate a personal portfolio for future use on the online resource.
- Commercial experience using Photoshop and In design.
- Understanding of the full Adobe Suite.
- Able to work to quick and tight deadlines.
- Someone who can work in a team but use their own initiative.
- An Understanding of print techniques.
Robert Half Creative and Marketing are recruiting for a Designer position with a fast-paced organisation based in Reading. The organisation has a great culture and encourages personal development.
Salary & Benefits
The Designer will be offered a salary based upon experience plus great benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.