Are you an experienced, highly creative Design professional? Are you bold, full of creative flair and have a background working within fashion or home retail?
I am currently recruiting for a Design Manager for our client, a leading retailer within fashion & home-wares, with a strong global presence.
Joining a busy creative studio, and reporting into the Manager of Art, the Design Manager will play an influential role. Giving full support to their Manager of driving projects under their guidance or in their absence and critically developing junior team members. They will also have specific responsibility for delivering key elements of design throughout the year. You will be responsible for the design, creation & art direction of a wide range of work for the company and sister brand - a role covering both printed and digital assets.
Duties will include:
- Working with the Creative Resource Manager to define and improve 'creative team' processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement of creative processes.
- Working closely with Ecom designers, Manager of Art, and Brand & Marketing partners, to ensure a consistent and optimised Omni-channel approach to all activity; brand, Loyalty, Social Media, PR and Digital Media.
- To create a positive, supportive and innovative culture within The Creative Team as a whole.
- To support the development of junior creatives within the team.
- Work with third party production partners, creative and freelance resources to achieve results.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the Core Brand and Marketing team, E-commerce teams and business functions to help facilitate the company omni-channel vision.
We are looking for:
- Design professional with qualifications in Graphic design and digital design.
- Experience working as part of a creative team as a senior designer for a large retail business.
- A creative thinker and idea generator with a strong creative eye.
- Ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
- Experience of the end-to-end design process from concept to final artwork delivery.
- Creativity. The company creative is full of personality and flair and so are their team! They love bold, fun creative that never takes it's self too seriously.
- Versatility. Experience in designing for a variety of channels. From press ads to digital screens and social campaigns, in-store signage to toilet door signs and everything in between. Adobe Creative Suite is a must but are you able to create exciting animations or edit film? Then we'd love to hear from you!
- Fashion and retail experience. You'll get excited about fashion and understand what it takes to get the message through in a busy retail environment.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established, well-known brand in a role that offers opportunities for growth, recognition, and great benefits package! Please note a strong, creative and varied portfolio is required as part of the application process.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.