We're looking for an established Design Director or super talented Senior Designer looking to step up into a Design Director role. Packaging is a huge part of what they do so you must have worked on at least some packaging design projects before. This is an agency that works exclusively in the FMCG sector, with well-known global brands and some exciting breakthrough brands (some of which you'll get to launch in this role) so it'll be great for your portfolio, and they're a new-ish agency to join the Bristol scene, so there's plenty of new and exciting work to add to your portfolio.
The experience we need.
- A talented Senior Designer or Design Director with a primary focus in FMCG packaging, brand and creative. Ideally would have come from a branding agency, but we wouldn't rule out a great in-house brand & packaging Designer.
- The ideal candidate will have a senior level (5+ years) experience with strengths in art direction, typography and illustration, but we're a bit flexible on this.
- Consumer packaging experience: ideally, food, drinks, home care/cleaning products – packaging you would find in a supermarket, but we're potentially open to packaging designers with cosmetics, electronics, toys, and entertainment too. It's more about the quality of work.
- You will also be comfortable client facing and ready to contribute to all steps of the creative process.
The Design Director / Senior Art Director role is a long-term position with the agency, with plenty of room for progression. You'll manage the entire design process through, from the initial creative pitch through to conceptualisation of ideas, to the execution of high-quality design.
The successful Design Director will have the opportunity to creatively lead on lots of high profile FMCG projects, to develop junior members of the team, and to launch new brands and designing packaging that you'll be able to see in major supermarkets across Europe and beyond.
An exceptional branding agency with global FMCG clients, a really nice, relaxed yet ambitious, highly creative culture, flexible working and an amazing portfolio of branding and packaging work.
What you’ll get in return.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Director / Senior Art Director to work with global brands on pan-European brand development projects. You'll also get:
- A very competitive salary of up to £60k for the right candidate.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's biggest brands.
- The perfect home for a high calibre creative who loves packaging design.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.