Are you a creative Marketing professional with a passion for sport? This is an exciting opportunity to join an international sports organisation and coordinate their design needs.
A world renowned, international sports organisation who provide direction and governance, oversee the development and growth in the game and stage international first class events world-wide. This is truly one of the most exciting high-profile sports on the planet. With head offices based in a beautiful part of London and a passionate team of staff who contribute daily to the successful management of world class sport.
A newly created opportunity for a Design Coordinator to join a busy marketing team of a world governing sport organisation. A fantastic opportunity with great benefits to work on a range of creative briefs and work cohesively with multiple departments to deliver a high standard of work for a mass global audience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the Marketing department's day-to-day design needs
- Managing and prioritising all briefs and outputs including social media content, presentation designs, templates, sales materials, events artwork and printed collateral designs
- Be a brand custodian for the company at high profile international sporting events
- Liaising with multiple departments on all design matters.
I am looking for a creative graphic designer/coordinator to manage a scope of design activities across the organisation, from managing briefs and output to day-to-day design support. You will be assisting in the overall promotion of the organisation as well as building strong relationship with new and existing sponsors, broadcasters and the industry.
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Work on and manage multiple projects running simultaneously
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of social media channels and design requirements
- High standard of attention to detail and communication - both written and oral
- Video editing skills and experience of working in-house are advantageous but not essential
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.