Exciting opportunity for a Design and Production Manager with brilliant Print Project Management experience at this leading arts institution!
Design and Production Manager-12 Month FTC-£36,000-London
Our client is a prestigious arts institution, established nearly 250 years ago. Based in London, they are known for World class exhibitions and are a voice for arts and artists.
-As Design and Production Manager, you will work with in-house designers and agencies to deliver exciting print and digital campaigns for this well-known arts institution in London.
-You will act as the brand guardian across communications (both printed and digital) and ensure every element of design is delivered on time and on budget.
-You will project manage the production of large printed internal publications, involving scheduling of production and managing sign-off processes, so you'll be confident liaising with both internal colleagues and external suppliers.
The ideal Design and Production Manager will have:
- significant experience in a design studio environment
- extensive experience project managing print and signage production, including scheduling and sign off processes
- an eye for detail; ability to review copy and artwork to ensure content is correct and adheres to brand guidelines
- experience managing designers, agencies and external suppliers
- some experience using InDesign is desirable
- an interest in visual arts!
If this sounds like you, apply now to be considered!
Design and Production Manager-12 Month FTC-£36,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.