Deputy Editor / Assistant Editor
A global monthly B2B magazine is seeking a talented and experienced deputy editor or assistant editor with a track record in breaking exclusive news stories to work across both print and online.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the recognised leader in its field, reporting on the global multi-billion dollar packaging industry and travelling internationally to represent the title at events around the world.
* Generating and sourcing news content and images
* Researching, writing and subbing magazine features
* Representing the magazine internationally at press briefings, industry events, exhibitions etc and networking with industry stakeholders
* Ensuring the high quality of all published material through attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
Experience / skills required:
* Qualification in journalism and a desire to work in a B2B environment
* Experience of writing and editing within business or technical B2B publishing
* Track record of news gathering in a business or manufacturing environment
* Experience of working on a range of content, including online and print products
* Excellent written and spoken English and a good eye for detail
* Good organisational skills
Apply now to find out more!