This incredibly well established and respected publishing and events organisation are looking for a journalist with a wealth of knowledge and experience in technology to lead on their digital and print products.
As Deputy Editor, you will be:
- Helping to mentor reporters within the team, coaching on content produced.
- Commission content from freelance writers and designers
- Sourcing and writing breaking news and exclusives
- Generating and creating engaging content for daily news, magazine features, interviews, newsletters
- Securing and conducting interviews with Senior Industry experts
- Play a lead role in managing an awards event
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have a background in the technology/telecoms industry as a Reporter/Deputy Editor
- Ideally have strong team and editorial management experience
- Be a very strong, driven, breaking news chasing writers
- Be passionate about the technology and telecoms industry
- Be confident representing the publication at industry events and conferences, moderating panels, and liaising/interviewing senior industry figures.
- Must have experience in both print and digital content writing and management
- Competence in proofing and sub-editing content