- Rare opportunity to join a forward thinking marketing agency based in central Bath
- Get involved with some of the UKs biggest CRM campaigns for big named international clients
- Great benefits package and working environment in central Bath
This is a great opportunity to join a growing data and digital operations team.
Gain experience and training to use Tableau
What you’ll be doing
The successful Database Developer will use ETL tools to handle and process large volumes of data, develop scripts for processes to cleanse data. Develop reporting templates and dashboards and manage the database and server. Support the planners with creation of data specs and briefs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 2 years experience of developing databases in a commercial context
- Strong SQL skills - MySQL preferred
- Ability to provide support to the databases and fix issues
- Understanding of data flows and APIs
- Excellent communication skills
A competitive base salary of between £25K to £28K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package. Excellent working environment in central Bath. Birthday off, summer Friday afternoons off and regular social events.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.