Role: Data Strategist
Start date: ASAP
Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
Our client is looking for an experienced digital data strategist to join their strategy team. They need someone with a strong understanding of social and web metrics to work with world-class brands on everything from audience & market insight, content strategy, goal & KPI setting to measurement, reporting & optimisation.
Our client is experiencing phenomenal growth, so the successful applicant will need to be able to hit the ground running and help set new standards. They'll offer on the job training and access to world class courses, but this is not a role (or agency) laden with endless processes or hand-holding.
The role will include:
- Pulling organic & paid social data from native channel analytics & social dashboards
- Setting up automated data collection to reduce manual work
- Assisting in the creation of social, content & campaign strategies
- Setting campaign KPIs, establishing benchmarks, targets & forecasts for organic & paid performance
- Writing weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual reports full of insight & smart recommendations
- Assisting in new business pitches
- Using an array of data sources to unearth insights about audiences & markets
- Traversing a wide array of client data sources to find connections & unearth insights
- Working with the SEO Manager to link search & social metrics & trends
- Helping drive increasingly effective creative with data-driven insights
- Training team members on all things data
Your experience should include:
- Native channel analytics (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Snapchat)
- Experience with social listening & publishing tools (e.g. Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Meltwater, Pulsar, Khoros, Sprinkr, Sprout Social)
- Web analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Setting up dashboards that deliver rich insight & are easy to use
- Data visualisation that simplifies the complex
- Clear & concise writing style (Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides etc.)
- Paid social, CRM or UX experience a bonus
In return, you'll get:
- To work on big brands in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a cretaive, supportive environment
- The chance to level up quickly without bureaucracy
- Opportunities for the training & tools you need to do great work
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing world-class work
- Breakfast, fruit, massage and Friday beers!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!