£50,000 - £55,000
Are you an analytical thinker who cannot resist an intellectual challenge? Are you interested in media and marketing? If yes, this might be the role for you.
One of the most recognised and successful media agencies in London are looking to hire a Data Scientist to join their business science team. They are a global giant in over 100 countries, and work with blue-chip clients across fashion, FMCG, travel, entertainment, luxury brands, automotive and many more. Winning a wide array of awards year-on-year around innovation and excellence, this business offers a competitive list of benefits and bespoke career progression opportunities. The data Scientist will sit in the Business Science team and will support the management and deployment of new client facing tools and services.
* Develop and aid client roll-out of proprietary built tools. Training internal & external users on use-cases and offer on-going tech support
* Develop methodological improvements to be adopted by the wider Business Science team
* Drive forward the analytics offering of the agency. Understanding areas where programming can be used to deliver marketing solutions for agency & client challenges.
* Help set the agenda for upskilling the department in programming in how to deliver these solutions
* Keen to lead programming & product development
* Determined and self-motivated
* Keen interest in applying your skillsets into media and marketing
* Strong grasp of R, SQL and Git
This is an incredible opportunity for a budding Data Scientist to join an incredible agency and work with some of the most celebrated brands in the world. Don't miss your chance. APPLY NOW!