Salary: Dependent on experience
Remote Working available
If you are working in the programmatic space and have the enthusiasm to use data to make things better, faster and stronger, I want to hear from you!
The client I am working with is one of the largest and most successful media agency groups in the world. They are regarded as having some of the most effective technology and comprehensive data available and this is your opportunity to become a part of that continued evolution. As their next data scientist, you can expect to be working on highly experimental projects. As a Data Scientist, testing, evaluating and measuring will be the thrust of your role as you will be working with teams to come up with applications, products and services to help this business automate, innovate and refine their processes and tools.
The successful candidate can expect to be working in a team of experts in a supportive environment with lots of opportunity for progression, development and engagement. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
About the role:
- Investigating and applying cutting edge data science techniques to solve real business problems
- Building new tools and applications to automate programmatic media buying, audience segmentation and many other services which the business offers
- Using your experience as a Data Scientist to develop bespoke, custom made machine learning tools and products to help clients achieve business aims
- Working with internal stakeholders to discuss client needs and the best way to go about solving their challenges
- Highly developed experience with machine learning techniques including, but not limited to predictive modelling, regression, classification, clustering and reinforcement learning
- Demonstrable experience using SQL and Python or R
- Prior media agency experience - an understanding of the programmatic advertising space and the 'buy side' digital economy
- The ability to deliver machine learning projects end-to-end. This will entail distilling business opportunities into data science challenges; feature engineering; model selection & tuning; results interpretation (and presentation); and engineering solutions into business applications & workflow
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Scientist to join an exciting company and take the next step in their career. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire