Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
One of the leading consultancies in the food and drink industry, for which expert consultancy is provided through data and insight are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join their growing Research and Analytics team at their Central London office. The core purpose of this role will be to drive data analytics within the department, with a real opportunity to shape the way the business integrates advances analytics in everything they do.
* Work with members of the Insights team to identify opportunities for including advanced analytics within reports and bespoke projects, including aiding the data collection team with secondary data collection.
* Act as an expert within the company on their analytics platform, providing coaching when necessary upskilling when possible on how analytics van be used for insights
* You must have a natural curiosity about Data and Analysis, always thinking how a process can be done better.
* Must have an excellent understanding of statistical analysis including regression, segmentation, and predictive analysis, including experience working with SQL, R and Excel.
* Have a degree in statistics or similar, and at least 1 years' experience within a suitable role.
|Salary||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum||Sector||Media & Publishing|