Working on consumer behavioural data along with business intelligence derived from 2nd and 3rd party data sources. You will be tasked to work in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualisation. You should also be committed to transforming data into readable, goal driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable and/or related field e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- 2-4 years' experience mining data as a data scientist
- Analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Proficiency in reporting and observation skills; excellent interpretation of data and growing ability in insight discovery - gap analysis and recommendation
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Data visualisation and the use of tools such as Tableau, DataStudio, Apache Superset
- Prior experience with database and model design
- Experience with processing real-time, streamed and static/batch datasets
- Experience developing and using segmentation and clustering techniques.
- Advanced pattern recognition and developing experience in predictive analytics/modelling.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, SQL, and programming languages (e.g. Java/Python, SAS, XML, .js and ETL)
- Experience working on cloud-based analytics data warehouse's such as Googles Big Query and AWS