Data Science Senior Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
A leading Global advertising agency group are now on the hunt for their next senior Data Scientist. If you have a data science background and media experience, read on as this may be you!
The next Senior Data Science Manager can expect to be working in a business unit whose sole focus is Data, Technology and Analytics. This part of the organisation has been set up to provide the very best solutions available to drive innovations in media buying, audience segmentation, campaign planning and many other sectors which determine the quality of marketing campaigns. Using cutting edge predictive modelling, attribution modelling and multivariate model developments to understand who client audiences are, what they respond to and how they spend their money are the key insights you will be working to deliver. If you have the proper data science experience in these fields and are enthusiastic about their future developments, I want to hear from you!
There is fantastic career progression and competitive salary/benefits in a supportive and sociable environment. Flexible and remote working is also on offer.
About the role:
* Provide a range of analytics and modelling to deliver the next phase of innovative data science capabilities and creating pilot programmes out of the most successful developments
* Delivering consumer insights to target audiences effectively with smart algorithms using privacy-compliant methods
* The creation of new fusion methods to connect multiple data-sets
* Extensive data modelling - using the latest technology available and using the most comprehensive audience data to create models on who client audiences are, how they spend their time and money and to understand their buying habits
* Experienced in code development using SQL, Python and R
* A developed knowledge of data visualisation tools and processes
* The ability to deliver complex data insights to non-data specialists in an easy to digest format
If you're interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the opportunity to join a company that has exciting future plans then please apply today!
David Mason | Senior Consultant at Aspire