Data Science Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
A world leading media agency is now looking for a Data Science Manager to join and become part of their growth plans for 2021. This role will see you focussing on Google measurement initiatives, working on campaign effectiveness and creative testing projects.
The successful candidate can expect to be working in a team of experts in a supportive environment with lots of opportunity for progression, development and engagement. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
About the role:
- Working across Google products you will be creating new ways of gathering effectiveness data to aid in client campaigns, with a large focus on offline planning.
- Designing, developing, and implementing solutions that improve KPI collection, reporting and sharing.
- Identifying new solutions, making recommendations on creative testing methodologies, develop thought leadership pieces, expanding capability in machine learning / natural language processing.
- Helping train and mentor more junior staff, being instrumental in helping navigate a clear direction for team to ensure delivery of high standards.
- Proven commercial understanding of campaign effectiveness & creative testing methodologies.
- Experience in statistical techniques including linear regression, logistic regression, A/B Testing, ANOVA, factor analysis.
- Working knowledge of tools such as R, Python and SQL, and knowledge of survey analysis software such as Q or SPSS.
- Understanding of quantitative research methods and the full research process, sample management, survey data, analysis and presentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Science Manager to join a world leading organisation and develop their career. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire