Leading FinTech firm
- Come and lead the Data Science function at this leading FinTech firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative firm as they migrate to a Big Data platform
- Lead the way in providing the next level of customer insight and targeting
Lead a growing team of 5 and help shape how this company targets their customers
Come and support this fast growing technology FinTech firm with their transition to Big Data Infrastructure
What you’ll be doing
You will be coming into the business at a critical time, they are about to implement a Big Data Solution, based on a Hadoop framework to capture the huge amounts of data that this company generates.
Working within the Marketing Department, this role will utilise this data generated and will manage a team, leading from the front in delving deeper into the customer data to ensure that advanced analytics are used to understand and target their customers more effectively.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of leading a Data Science or Analytics function
- Strong exposure to Customer Data, Predictive Analytics and Insight Analysis
- Exposure to Big Data Infrastructure, i.e Hadoop/Cloudera (preferred), Hive, Lambda architecture, Google Cloud Platform Services, AWS, Hortonworks, Kafka, Spark etc
- Excellent SQL & Python development skills
- Solid communication skills
A competitive base salary of between £70K to £80K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Excellent working environment in central Bristol.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.