The experience we need.
- At least 3 years of data management experience
- Excel master
- Commercial experience collating quantitative data and handling large data sets
- Team management experience is preferable but not essential as you will have direct reports but you can be given management training
- Demonstrable experience of data compliance within GDPR
- Experience of presenting your analysis would be a big plus.
- Manage the production and secure delivery of all data reports and ensure compliance with GDPR
- Develop reporting methods and metrics to ensure information accuracy
- Oversee the collection of participant feedback and analyse the data
- Present analysis of how the healthcare initiative is performing.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return.
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a great benefits package including 10% bonus and a fantastic salary up to £45k dependent on experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.