A great Data Processing Executive with a leading global media agency based in Central London! Perfect for a junior data analyst!
Incredibly diverse, this media agency has a real understanding of how technology has changed the media atmosphere and how we connect with one another. Making the best use of the world's media mix they provide clear cut and reliable communication strategy for their impressive client list. With a great buzz to their offices and a supportive team that is continuing to grow, now is the time to join!
A great new role within the team you will get to utilise your technical knowledge and vision to make a real impact. The Data Processing Exec will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of a unique web based analysis platform proprietary to this media network. A global role this could involve anything from uploading individual countries' data onto the platform, to mapping variables across different countries, and the management of user feedback.
- Data processing or analysis experience (1-2yrs min)
- Experience working with complex questionnaires and large datasets - would be advantage
- Experience working with SPSS
- Knowledge of SQL desirable, but not essential
- Good understanding of market research and surveys in particular