Data Planner/ Senior Data Planner £55K to £60K + car allowance and bonus
London and home working
An opportunity to work within an award winning data team at a leading media owner. You will work with leading brands, agencies and smaller start-ups to help them use the power of data strategically.
The role at a leading media owner offers a good basic, car allowance, a realistic and generous annual bonus, good holidays and excellent pension scheme – PLUS the opportunity to work from home part of the week.
Data Planner/ Senior Data Planner – the role
The role is a varied mix of client facing meetings, strategy and hand on data planning. You will see the whole process for each client through from start to finish
- Work with a range of varied clients across sectors - including many leading brands and household names, start-ups and marketing agencies
- Deliver data planning strategies and solutions – prominently for direct mail and door drop
- Identify clients’ objectives and translate these into high performance data led strategies
- Work on ideas and campaigns from start to finish including defining briefs, data planning, presenting solutions, executing and measuring campaign success
Data Planner/ Senior Data Planner – the requirements
- Data Planning experience – ideally with some experience working on direct mail and /or door drop campaigns
- Ability to work closely with senior clients to understand their requirements, and then prepare and present back data strategies that will help them engage with their customers.
- Ability to work hands-on with large data seta using Excel, Access, SQL or similar
- Familiarity with propensity modelling, and ideally geo-demographic postcode segmentations
- Ability to use GIS software would be beneficial, as would familiarity with FastStats (but these are not essential)
This is really lovely role in a small, but very successful data planning team, which encompasses both the strategic and hand on sides of data planning. The package is generous and the role includes some home working.
The basic is between £55K and £60K plus a car allowance, which is around £4K. Bonus, pension and holidays are all very generous.
This great Data Planner/ Senior Data Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in data and CRM roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs