£50,000 - £55,000
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you have a passion for marketing? If yes, this could be the role for you.
This household brand is looking for a Marketing Analyst to help them identify the most effective marketing channels and plan the most engaging campaigns. This high famous street business is one of the largest retails of electronics in Europe and are in the midst of an exciting CRM transformation project. As such this is a pivotal role. They provide simple, independent advice about electronics, devices and connectivity solutions - for home, on the go and in the office. Their headquarters are based in beautiful West London offices which boast a fast-paced yet supportive environment. The benefits are incredible and include an onsite gym, private medical insurance for you and family members and a pension scheme which sees them double your contribution.
* Construct and deliver a data-driven marketing strategy covering omni-channel campaign management, to support delivery of our CRM programmes
* Identify opportunities within the data to drive improvements in our communication programmes and add value for the Customer
* Provide clear direction and detailed briefs to our analysts for the development of data segmentation, modelling and profiling for CRM and digital campaigns
* Forecast commercial impact and make recommendations on how to maximise performance and ROI
* Experience in a data planning focused role within an agency/ client side with diverse industry exposure
* Strong understanding of CRM segmentation and database marketing with solid analytic ability to clearly translate results into actionable insights that deliver business value
* Strong experience using SQL to join complex datasets
* Experience using reporting/BI tools such as Power BI (preferably), Tableau, Qlik, etc
This is a fabulous opportunity to join and well recognized business during a pivotal transformation. Don't miss out. Apply NOW!
|Job Title:||Data Planner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dafydd Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 11:10|