Data Planner - London £35K to £45K
Are you a Data Planner looking for a chance to make your mark on a new win for this London based marketing agency?
This is a well-respected agency with a great data planning team. You will have the opportunity to further develop your data planning skills and be inspired by some skilled and creative senior data strategists.
Data Planner - The role
• We are looking for a Data Planner to work fora new client that is passionate about CRM
• You will be involved in the strategic planning of CRM and data campaigns
• Use your expertise to develop insights to inform data strategy and drive intelligent targeting and personalisation of CRM programs
• Become one of the clients' trusted contacts for all things data related
Data Planner- Skills and experience
• Data planning and strategy experience
• Ability to communicate with clients and internal teams (including analysts, campaign managers and strategists)
• Ambition and a desire to continually improved your skills
• Confidence to quickly get up to speed on a new client
• Understanding of some of the following would be beneficial - campaign management software, data analysis / visualisation tools, or website and social analytics
If you are looking for a data planning role at a great marketing agency then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
The agency is well respected, has recently won several high profile accounts and has a dynamic environment that rewards and encourages their staff.
The salary for this role is between £35K and £45K plus a lovely mix of benefits
If you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click 'APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in CRM and data jobs, so if this one doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you so please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org