The Data insight & Digital Analytics Manager will lead the analysis of the digital products offerings.
The client is based in London and seeking a Data insight & Digital Analytics Manager, a very established Public sector body going through intense digital transformation and growth. Public Sector and Government sector.
The key responsibilities for this Data insight & Digital Analytics Manager based in London are as follows:
- You will be expected to be hands-on in your approach, defining the roadmap and then working alongside your support and developers to implement against the plan.
- You should have hands-on experience delivering enterprise level analytics rollouts.
- You will lead the analysis of the digital product offering across the digital team and make recomendation on how these products can be improved
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement best practice in product analysis and tracking.
- You will be the subject matter expert and point of contact for all analysis of digital activities including websites, mobile, strategic projects, social media, email and search.
- You will help shape the future state strategy for analytics
- You will liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
- Lead on use of Google Analytics within Digital; This includes leading developers and agencies in code implementation and custom tracking.
The successful Data insight & Digital Analytics Manager will have the following skills:
- Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience of pulling data and compiling data reports to stakeholders.
- In depth, and expert knowledge of using tracking tools: Google Analytics; Google. Search Console; Google Tag Manager; Google Data Studio; Search metrics; social. listening platforms; Visual Website Optimiser; Hotjar.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract paying up to £44,000 P/A and offering a fantastic benefits package.