The Data insight & Digital Analytics Manager will lead the roadmap, planning and rollout plan to implement Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
The client is based in London and seeking a Data insight & Digital Analytics Manager, a very established Charity going through intense digital transformation and growth. Not for Profit and Charities sector.
The key responsibilities for this Data insight & Digital Analytics Manager based in London are as follows:
- You will be expected to be hands-on in your approach, defining the roadmap and then working alongside your support and developers to implement against the plan.
- You should have hands-on experience delivering enterprise level analytics rollouts.
- You will lead the roadmap, planning and rollout plan to implement Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You will do the technical implementation for both GA and GTM - potentially working on a migration from the free version of Google Analytics to the premium version.
- Work with search agencies to implement best practice in campaign tagging and tracking.
- You will be the subject matter expert and point of contact for all analysis of digital activities including websites, mobile, strategic projects, social media, email and search.
- You will help shape the future state strategy for analytics
- You will liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
- Lead on use of Google Analytics within Digital; This includes leading developers and agencies in code implementation and custom tracking.
The successful Data insight & Digital Analytics Manager will have the following skills:
- Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Tag management and implementation experience.
- In depth, and expert knowledge of using tracking tools: Google Analytics; Google. Search Console; Google Tag Manager; Google Data Studio; Search metrics; social. listening platforms; Visual Website Optimiser; Hotjar.
This is a permanent role paying up to £41,000 P/A and offering a fantastic benefits package.