Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: London (with remote working)
A global leading media agency is now looking for a Data Engineer to join and become part of their exciting growth plans. This role will involve managing AWS infrastructure as well as wider tools / platforms to aid in marketing capabilities.
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary, great benefits package, fantastic career development and the chance to work across a spectrum of fascinating projects in a very high achieving team.
About the role
- Support the running of technical AWS infrastructure over the long term to integrate and manage wider network tools /platforms.
- Using expertise to enhance efficiencies and capabilities of data driven marketing.
- Ownership and management of cloud infrastructure, deliver high quality data and working closely with a wide range of stakeholders who range in levels of technical knowledge.
- Strong expertise in python, SQL and AWS, with ability to design and implement cloud solutions which can then be leveraged for analytics.
- Excited by the chance to work with a range of stakeholders and teams, helping deliver on strategy and execution.
- Log-level/Big data management / AWS Cloud Infrastructure experience / strong understanding of Building and Managing APIs.
If you are interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience, and would relish the chance to join a forward-thinking company then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire