£60,000 - £85,000
About the Retail Association
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Data Engineer to join their AdTech Start Up.
This AdTech Start up, based in London, began their journey in 2012. They have developed an award-winning application, based on patented machine learning methods, that give marketers a competitive edge. Their Technology team is constantly innovating and finding new creative ways to solve real problems for their customers.
They are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who is excited about working with some of the most talented engineers in the industry to build incredible technologies.
About The Engineer role
As a Data Engineer you will have a fantastic opportunity to develop an advanced skill set in an incredible AdTech Start Up.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Engineer:
- Build services/features/libraries that serve as a definitive example for new engineers and make major contributions to library code or core services
- Design low risk Spark process and write effective complex Spark Jobs (Data processes, aggregations, pipeline)
- Write complex asynchronous and design ow risk APIs, highly parallel low latency APIs and processes
- Write high quality, extensible and testable code by applying good engineering practices
About The Successful Data Engineer
If you are currently in a Data Engineer role, this could be the role for you!
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Data Engineer:
- Commercial experience with Big Data using Java and Scala (Python nice to have)
- Experience in data processing using traditional and distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark, AWS - S3)
- Experience designing data models and data warehouses
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL database management systems (PostgreSQL and Cassandra)
- Commercial experience developing Spark Jobs using Scala
- Commercial experience using Java and Scala (Python nice to have)
The Data Engineer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £60,000 to £85,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Data Engineer role or to apply send your CV now to Jared at Jaredc@reuben-sinclair.com