A Data Director opportunity with a great integrated agency.
Data Director, London, up to £75K + bens
Data Director - The role
• This is a great opportunity to develop effective data strategies and deliver data based insights and complex strategies to clients of this award winning marketing agency
• Act as day to day lead on two major clients
• You will identify new opportunities for data, effectively deploying data team resource and expertise to deliver improved marketing ROI
• Lead and implement new strategic data planning and analytics proposals
• Demonstrate how data strategy can lead to commercial success
• Develop and lead strong working relationships with key clients
• Act as mentor and manager for more junior Data Planners and Analysts.
Data Director - Skills and experience
• The successful candidate be passionate about digital and data and will have very strong Data Planning and CRM experience at a senior level.
• You are experienced in the application of insights from data to develop marketing strategy and improve marketing ROI for your clients.
• You have an understanding of analytical tools and techniques such as modelling and segmentation and how they should be applied
• You have a proven track record delivery a range of data strategies that have driven commercial success for clients
• For this Data Director role you will work closely with clients and so will have excellent communications skills
• FMCG experience would be a plus
This is an exciting role at a leading integrated agency which has a large data division. The role pays up to around £70K / £75K depending on experience and offers good benefits, a great working environment and some lovely clients.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click 'APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
This great Data Director role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in data and CRM roles, so if this Data Director role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs