- Leading Financial Services firm
- Excellent opportunity to join leading Financial Services firm.
- Work in a team of Data Architects working on enterprise level data architecture.
- Specialise in either client data, partner data or fund data.
What you’ll be doing
The Data Architect will work in a team of 7 Architects to support the design the companies capability to have better and more data available to the company to make decisions across all areas of the business. The work of the Data Architect will enable this leading financial services firm to make better use of their data.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Enterprise level data architecture experience
- Solid understanding of SQL server
- Exposure to cloud based architecture eg AWS/Azure etc
- Understanding of physical, logical and conceptual data modelling
- Financial Services or regulated industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £60K - £70K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Excellent working environment in Gloucestershire.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.