Data and insight Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Are you at data expert looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in marketing? If yes, this could be the role for you?
An award-winning marketing agency are looking for a Data and Insight Manager to take responsibility of structuring data for client business insights across the agency (Paid media, Natural and Paid Search). They have grown year-on-year and are proud to work with household brands, helping them stay at the top of their game. Their goal is simply to do the best work in the market and add value to their client's businesses. They have around 60 people across their core teams. They believe in always exploring what's possible and what's relevant and as such provide a bespoke offering to clients. As such, they want people who are adaptable as changing tech continues to impact what they do. They are based in beautiful West end offices and offer free breakfast and drinks, a busy social calendar and ongoing career progression initiatives.
* Connecting marketing performance platforms
* Lead relationship with Dashboard platforms feeding into product roadmap
* Consulting on how to connect digital performance marketing data into client's internal platforms
* Automation of internal data
* Liaising with teams to understand their reporting challenges and requirements
* Integrating new clients and their data sources on to the dashboard platform
* Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and the customer journey, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
* Experience with Dashboard platforms (Qlik, Tableau, Data Studio, PowerBI, Looker etc.)
* Knowledge of Mobile in- app products, integrations and reporting methods
* Excellent working knowledge of database structures - confident with SQL and VBA
* Digital marketing knowledge and experience with common martech platforms (Adwords, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Facebook etc)
This is an incredible opportunity to join an agency that continues to go from strength-to-strength. Don't miss your chance apply now.