Structured Data German Configuration Specialist
Are you German speaking with an adaptable and analytical working approach, ready to take on a role in all things Data? Are you keen to join on of the World's Largest eCommerce brands? Read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a member of the global team you will own the mandate for what "best-in-class" meta data looks like.
- Analyse site metrics and user behaviour data
- Research specific products and market trends
- Liaise with global counterparts
- Define and document global meta-data standards
- Work with Taxonomy Managers to maintain the category change road-map
- Understand selling flows and how data collected there translates to front-end user experiences
- Contribute to process optimisation
- Identify, develop and implement routines for ongoing data quality assurance
- Localise meta-data for the Spanish Market
- German Language - high proficiency
- Analytical, organised and highly detail orientated
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of cloud-based work services such as G Suite is a plus
- Knowledge of bug-tracking system JIRA and/or agile framework is a plus
- Any previous experience with testing/QA is a plus.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
A highly respected, global company with a long-standing heritage and a great reputation as an employer.