A Large, well known retail brand in on the search for an experienced Data Analyst to support the national marketing team. This is a three months contract so you will be ready to hit the hit the ground running and help them deliver on an upcoming project.
This role is based in West London and is easily accessible for most transport lines.
Reporting to the Consumer Insight Manager you will be supporting the creation of trends in customer behaviours in order to create key insights to help the business better understand their target market. Due to the nature of this project you ideally will have experience reporting on marketing and retail data.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with external consultants to manage the preparation and delivery of key regular research programmes in the UK, such as the monthly exit surveys, brand awareness tracking
- Support the Consumer Insight Manager set up and manage ad hoc research programmes in the UK to answer key business questions.
- Answer ad-hoc queries from key departments (UK and Europe) using internal data such as footfall and sales.
- Support Consumer Insight Manager in managing research programmes across the European assets (where relevant)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working with consumer and marketing data
- Strong experience manipulating large data sets within Excel and the ability to create pivot tables.
- Have the confidence to present back insights to senior stakeholders
- The ability to dive deeper into the data to create actionable insights for the marketing team.
- The ability to start immediately as thew client can not wait for you to work out a notice period.
Please note that the only technical tool that this assignment requires is high level Excel proficiently.
Please apply to find out more.