Based in Surrey this insurer is looking for a new Data Analyst to join their fraud team. Starting in this team you will work with one other Analyst where your ability to spot trends and deliver insights on fraudulent actively is critical to the business.
You will work under the guidance of a supportive manager that will push you to learn and develop in your role. Whilst allowing you to gain more skills and work with a variety of software.
Within this role you will:
- Analyse large data sets to spot trends and develop insights.
- Work closely with the wider business and collate analysis from 8 departments between 10 - 20 different data sources.
- Deliver regular ad hoc analysis to detect control weaknesses and identify undetected financial loss caused by Insurance fraud.
- Production of written reports for senior management and deliver findings and recommendations.
You will need:
- Experience in analysing large data to create Insights. Although this role is within the fraud team, experience within this area is not critical.
- Knowledge within insurance would be advantageous but is not critical
- You must have strong - advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with SQL and writing queries
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver findings to senior stakeholders.
Why work for them:
- The business is social and enjoy getting out of the office for lunch or drinks from time to time.
- They have a natural diversity of employees
- They encourage and support growth and internal promotions
- The office has a professional but relaxed atmosphere
- They offer great employee benefits, such as increased annual leave, bonus's, health care, discounted cafe's and many more.
If you would like to learn more I would love to talk you through this position. Please apply to this job ad and I will get in touch.