- Gather and execute business requirements for VAT Process automations and data analysis within complex online eCommerce trading platform
- Develop and implement data algorithms
- Implement, review and optimise reporting processes and data analytics
- Automate manual processes for indirect tax
- Build and maintain strong working relations with other business functions (Customer Services, Legal, Finance) to identify, report and resolve compliance processes
- Prepare accurate and timely data for reporting and tax submission obligations
- Highly skilled in technical data analysis - Teradata, Spark SQL
- Accustomed to handling big data (Hadoop, Teradata)
- Previous work in data visualisation tools like Tableau would be beneficial
- Proficient in Excel and Python programming
- An agile approach is preferable - previous work in data analysis application to global tax calculations would be ideal!
This role will be based remotely for now, once the lockdown has ended, it will be based in the clients West London office. They are able to appoint via Umbrella or Limited company - the contract will run from May to December 2020. Interviews commencing shortly, the client is prepared to on-board remotely during the pandemic.