Data Analyst, Central London -
Are you a driven analytical candidate with an aptitude for maths and a passion for data? Keen to push your career in data analysis within a hugely successful company? Looking for a role within an organisation who will allow you to take risks and offer excellent career prospects and opportunities to progress? Then this could be the role for you…
I'm looking for a tenacious Data Analyst with an exceptional mathematical brain who is at ease working with masses of numbers and data; ideally with a minimum of two years' experience within a similar position handling large data pool. A degree within a relatable field, is desirable although not a necessity.
As Data Analyst, supporting the wider marketing team steer their way through huge transformation, your role will have you involved in:
- Collating large quantities of data from multiple sources into one domain
- Executing thorough and insightful analysis of all data to provide invaluable reports which will guide the team forward
- Offer necessary advice on how to manage data and what technology is required to move the company forward to a more streamlined approach
- Overseeing data implementation to the CRM (Salesforce) database, cleaning data and regularly providing insight on customer trends
- Monitoring the delivery of a wide collection of campaigns, analysing results and conducting leadership on improvements
This is a key and fundamental role in this highly successful organisation that offers the opportunity to really push yourself within your career and run with large quantities of data, carving your way into a model that is far more successful and slicker. This requires a confident and highly data driven candidate who is ready to push themselves in their career.
Due to the location of their Central London based office, offering some occasional work from home opportunities, this role can be accessed by Bank and Blackfriars and commutable from most parts of London, Wembley, Enfield, Ilford, Barking, Romford, Barnet, Brent Cross, Stratford and Greenford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.