Up to £50,000
Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
One of the countries fastest growing media planning and buying agencies renowned for their bespoke solutions for clients, turning behavioural data into actionable human insights, are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their growing team at their offices in Manchester. The core purpose of the role will be to identify, source and structure data to optimise media performance, informing both online and offline media planning teams, including liaising with the specialist analytics team to aid obtaining any data necessary to deliver analytical outputs.
* This role will require you to assist the analytics team designing ROI optimisation projects, including the management of project timelines
* Proactively looking for new data projects, including identifying new data initiatives for clients
* Ensuring that relationships continue to be built with key clients who can provide access to all the required data sources, ensuring that the data is accurate and actionable before being fed into dashboards to support reporting
* Leveraging platforms to deliver insights into performance, reporting and optimisation, developing attribution models to determine channel prioritisation
* Solid experience working within a Data Analyst role in the media or marketing industry, dealing with both online and offline data
* Strong client facing experience, with the ability to explain complex analysis in non-technical terms.
* Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, Data Studio and Tableau, with experience creating appropriate data visualisations in support of the media campaigns
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simeon Owen|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 14:29|