Ecommerce giant looking for a German speaking Data Analyst to join their taxonomy team in South West London.
As the Structured Data Configuration Specialist you will support global research initiatives aimed at defining metadata. You will analyse market trends and contribute towards improving the way items are brought and sold online
This is a 6 month contract and we are looking for candidates that are able to start within 2-3 weeks maximum.
Key elements of this role include;
- Researching specific products and market trends
- Analysing site metrics and user behaviour data
- Defining and documenting global metadata standards
- Understanding selling flows and how data collected translates to front end users
- Localising metadata for various markets
Requirements to be considered for this role;
- Strong Qualitative and Quantitative analysis skills
- 2-3 years business experience
- Highly organised and able to execute efficient data-based decisions
- Fluent speaker of German language (Native is a plus but not essential)
- Proficient at MS suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge of bug tracking system JIRA and/or agile framework would be a great benefit
If you are interested in the above and have the required skills and experience apply now!
If you have any questions about this role email Lee.McGoldrick@emr.co.uk