Are you looking to take your next step in data analyst and work for a vibrant and progressive media owner?
As a data analyst you will be working across both digital and print and analysing the forecasts of sales of incoming subscriptions. You will be based in central London, working for an organisation that looks after UK leading publications across multiple sectors. The culture is incredible with outstanding perks such as personal development plans, regular team socials, company holidays and a company festival! This is an ideal step for someone who wants to focus a career within data, who is passionate about media and wants to work with a big team of data specialists!
- Analyse data coming from inbound subscriptions to ensure we are targeting the right advertisements to the right consumer
- Monthly management reporting - summarising financial and sales performances of subscriptions
- Producing budgeting briefs to illustrate the advertising spends on subscriptions.
- Developing new data tools - to become innovative as to how we track this data.
- Analytical Degree required - as this role will be highly numerical
- Analyst Experience (6 months plus ideally) - this will help you to hit the ground running when joining
- Excel Proficient (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS) - Power BI is a plus
- SOME Data Analyst experience - exposure to working with data in a commercial environment
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a data centric position who is passionate about growing a career within media and specialising in data analytics.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please don't hesitate to apply!!!