Working for a Global entertainment company you will be joining an existing data and insights team to provide analysis across key areas to enable the business to make data lead decisions.
We need you to turn big data into stories and be confident making business recommendations to key stakeholders. This requires a confident communicator and someone who is able to spot trends and insights and explore them further.
With a relaxed working environment and training and development opportunities available, this would be perfect for an experienced Analyst who is looking for a new challenge in the very exciting industry of entertainment.
This role sits within the Data and Insights function of 8. You will be joining the business to work on the UK business. Your Manager is an experienced leader and will be involved in your personal and professional development. As a business they are big on training and learning.
In your role you will:
- Work with Big data to understand why brands are preforming better than other and reporting on this.
- Review the business's financial performance to budget and assist with forecasting based on consumer behaviour and predictions.
- Providing adhoc business queries for a range of different stakeholders.
- Present your findings within weekly meetings.
- Suggest changes or improvements based on your insights to drive revenue.
- As well as the UK Team you will also work with the wider global insights team.
To qualify for this role, you will need to be:
- Have strong experience within SQL and be comfortable working with raw and unstructured data.
- Have advanced Excel Skills.
- Interested in consumer insights and consumer behaviour.
- Have a strong sense of commercial acumen.
- A highly effective communicator, and have the ability to translate data into stories.
- Be confident in presenting your findings to key stakeholders during meetings.