Robert Half Creative & Marketing are working in partnership with Bristol's fastest growing hospitality chain and are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join the super chilled office in Bristol
Reporting to the Business Performance Partner and working within a relaxed team of 4, the Data Analyst be responsible for informing the key stakeholders of the business on performance against KPI's as well as driving the direction and performance of the business through insight and analysis of a wide range of data points including the following
- Customer & Supply Chain
In order to produce insights of the highest value, there will be a requirement to maintain a close understanding of the customer facing environment and consumer trends.
Responsibilities will include
- Building strong relationships with different departments across the business in order to understand and investigate issues & areas of opportunity.
- Present on the forecasting of future activity such as planned Marketing promotions, HR Schemes and Menu changes
- Draw concise conclusions from mass data using advanced skills and techniques with Excel and BI tools
- Work closely with the internal system reporting such as Procurement and POS
- Use Business information tools to ensure accuracy of information
The successful data analyst will have a keen interest and passion for hospitality industry with genuine enthusiasm for consumer products and hospitality.
Essential skills include
- Strong communication
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Stand by their convictions
- A background in handing large data sets and drawing insights
- A background in identifying and investigating trends that could impact the business
- Strong Excel skills using Pivot tables, Macros
- Proficient in using BI Tools
Our client has created a passionate, vibrant working environment as market leaders in their sector of the hospitality industry. Based in Bristol city centre, you will be joining a dynamic hungry insight team that are committed to making a difference and influence the key stakeholders with their insights. You will have access to continuous personal development of which they pride themselves by.
Salary & Benefits
The successful data analyst can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.