Data Analyst - Temp to Perm
£35k Pro Rata
Are you looking for your next role? Does the sound of an uber cool Creative Agency appeal to you? Perhaps mingling with celebs and working with some of the worlds leading luxury brands will?
This Creative Agency is looking for their next Data Analyst. Someone, who will disrupt the status quo. The main thing that they're looking for is someone to fit their culture, which happens to be an exact replica of some of London's most popular members only clubs.
If you think that this could be you, then get in touch.
The exciting bit (or 'boring' if this job isn't for you)
- Perform ad hoc reporting and detailed analysis as per business requirements and timescales - omnichannel but with digital as key focus
- Act as a super-user of the campaign management & analytics tool, optimising use and identifying new ways to utilise core functionality in conjunction with other marketing technologies
- Provide insight into the meaning and best use of data to encourage a more data-driven approach, increase the impact of database marketing activities and ensure campaign success
- Responsible for ongoing analysis of campaign and content performance, including mid and post campaign reporting
- Develop actionable insights relative to a client's individual performance targets, in the context of the market and competitor landscape
- Provide clear and compelling commentary to convey campaign performance and ongoing optimisation recommendations, both in written reports and verbally
- Pro-actively offer ways to streamline and strengthen existing reporting processes
- Lead new client set-up including analysis of historical trend data to create bespoke baseline methodology and associated dashboards
- Work collaboratively with Insights and Strategy Directors to deliver bespoke and added-value analysis and insight for internal and external use
- Ad-hoc analytics projects to inform proprietary research, white papers, etc.
The Must Have - in order to apply
- 3 years experience in a data analytics role
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluid with Google Analytics and Google AdWords, social media analytics, sentiment trackers
- Data handling experience in all formats (raw CSV, Excel, database extract)
- Understanding of media landscape
How to be at the front of the running?
- Suggest a Data Analytics tool that you think would best match the brief. Have you had experience using it before and do you think you could go in and flip the script on it head?