Seeking a driven Data Analyst looking to join a Top 3 leader in global omni-sector events
A leading event's organiser operating across all sectors, including health and beauty, FMCG, financial services and the charitable spaces, has an exciting opportunity for a talented Data Analyst to join their rapidly growing technology and information team.
This event titan is going from strength to strength having recently rebranded following significant investment. They're now looking for a Data Analyst to optimize their eclectic portfolio of projects, from finance and HR to digital and business applications.
This Data Analyst will have strong experience in SaaS implementation and digital project management along with an ambitious and friendly attitude.
About the Data Analyst Role
As Data Analyst, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse, fast-paced and high learning culture.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Lead the delivery of the event group's technology projects
- Collaborate with the Technology Programme Manager in driving best practice project delivery
- Work closely with a diverse project management team on a multitude of initiates including finance, hr, events, technology, business applications, digital and more
- Co-ordinate impartial reviews and health-checks whilst building project governance and structures
Desired skills of the Data Analyst:
- Ideally 2 years' data analytics experience
- preferably project management / operational delivery practice
- Confident in Microsoft Project and MS Excel
- Ambitious attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Data Analyst will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £32k to £42k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, 25+ days holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Data Analyst role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.