The next-gen global events organisation has an exciting opportunity for a technically savvy Data Analyst to execute best practice projects to gain valuable insights on business operations.
Their modern and stylistic Central London offices help to supplement their diverse, fast-paced and high-learning work-environment. The events giant is going from strength to strength and is looking to grow its eclectic best practice team with an ambitious Data Analyst.
This Data Analyst must be a data visualisation and analytics wiz, confident using tools like Excel, PowerBi or Tableau to ensure that complex data sets can be brought to life for team members across the business.
About the Data Analyst Role
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Gather valuable insights on best practice across the organisations global events portfolio
- Collaborate with the Head of Project Delivery to improve the on-going configuration of Blueprint tracking and other project management tools
- Be a thought leader when reporting against event Blueprints in order to improve the execution of best practice
Desired skills of the Data Analyst:
- Ideally, 2 years' experience in data analytics, preferably within commercial events
- Strong comfortability using Excel, PowerBi or Tableau
- Preferably Russian or Turkish Speaking
- An excellent communicator, able to bring data to life
The Data Analyst will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £30k to £40k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a 20% bonus, 25+ days holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Data Analyst role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.