Are you an analytical thinker who cannot resist an intellectual challenge? Are you interested in media and marketing? If yes, this might be the role for you.
One of the most recognised and successful media agencies in the world are looking to hire an Data Analyst to join one of their key client's account team. They are a global giant in over 100 countries, and work with blue-chip clients across fashion, FMCG, travel, entertainment, luxury brands, automotive and many more. Winning a wide array of awards year-on-year around innovation and excellence, this business offers a competitive list of benefits and bespoke career progression opportunities. The Data Analyst will support the Business Leads within the client team in analysing data across Time tracking and Media Spend reporting tools. They will be responsible for database management and producing reports and dashboards with accurate, fresh, granular data that can be measured against client's measurement framework and media KPI's.
* Manage the database on a live basis
* Tie together data from multiple sources to find problem areas
* Build reports and dashboards that are clear, accurate and fit for delivering live insight
* Analyse data to produce concise, actionable summaries and insights
* Build Power-point presentations and deliver them in a way that makes your argument clear and compelling
* Strong experience using Excel, Tableau (desirable) and other visualisation tools
* Ability to make inferences and decisions based on data
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to multi-task, delegate, prioritise and manage expectations
This is an excellent opportunity for a fledgling Analyst to join an incredibly successful agency. Don't miss your chance, apply now.