Job Title: D2C Ecommerce Specialist
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Location: New York
This is a hands-on position, working with one of the global market leaders for art materials, requiring the ability to manage the day-to-day execution of all ecommerce activity while working cross functionally to drive implementations that drive strategic goals.
You will be responsible for the commercial performance and operations across the companies portfolio of D2C brand websites in the market. You will also be responsible for the co-ordination and execution of local market ecommerce activities to increase traffic, engagement, conversion (sales), and consumer retention.
- Work closely with the global Digital and Brand teams to help develop and execute the annual ecommerce plan for the brand websites and social channels.
- Develop plans and activities to maximize traffic, conversion and ROI.
- Develop the local promotional calendar to align with and support the global digital and brand communication and activation calendars.
- Localize, manage and enhance content
- Manage online updates on all new product launches
- Use the CDP (Consumer Data Platform) to drive personalization and cross-selling opportunities.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate performance of local ecommerce activities, website data and statistics to provide regular reports.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of D2C Ecommerce experience
- Experience working with Ecommerce platforms
- Data driven individual
- Knowledgeable of ecommerce trends, competitive landscape and digital customer experience