Robert Half are helping a leading Media business recruit for a Customer Support specialist on a rolling contract, paying £15-£20 an hour. This person needs to be able to speak both English and Russian very well and have a keen interest in Technology.
This Customer Support person will provide local channel partners and their advertising partners with the tools needed to help promote brand enhancing advertising and fund utilisation, as well as take advantage of corporate sponsored rebates, incentives, and loyalty initiatives.
- Review marketing materials
- Perform website functionality quality assurance checks
- Monitor claims from start to finish
- Execute email campaigns
- Train and on board partners both at launch and ongoing
- Answer multiple incoming lines, emails and chats and respond or direct to appropriate individuals
- 2+ years' experience in fast-paced administrative or customer service type role
- Proven technical competence (inc. MS Pack)
- Must be Bilingual - if you can speak Russian this would be a massive bonus
- Bachelor's Degree (marketing or advertising preferred)
It would be great if you have:
- Previous industry experience in Technology or Manufacturing would be beneficial
- Previous experience with HTML emailing
Exciting international media business working with world leading Tech and Manufacturing firms
Salary & Benefits
This will effectively be an ongoing contract role without an end date with a 3 month notice given, paying £15-£25 an hour. The offices are in the City of London but you can work remotely for now.
As stated, this will be an ongoing contract with no end date in site!
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.